Adventist Health System Ambulatory Support Anlyst Intermediate in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Full time, Monday-Friday
Adventist Information Technology Corporate Office
Be part of the Adventist Information Technology family.
Where you work matters. Working here is like being part of a family. Not just with those you serve, but also with your team members. It’s about making a difference, saving lives, and helping others live a fuller one. You’ll be joining a family of tens of thousands of team members who understand that what they do is bigger than healthcare. It is living out our mission to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ and being there for someone every step of the way-body, mind, and spirit.
This is more than a career. It is a calling.
With hospitals and facilities in 9 states, you’ll have endless opportunities to take your talents, develop your skills, and grow as a professional in a place that truly cares about your success. If you are driven, compassionate, someone who always wants to go above and beyond because you care and believe what you do makes a difference – Adventist Information Technology is for you.
The AIT Physician Enterprise Support Analyst position is responsible for the maintenance and support of the core tables in Athena, Cerner Oncology and OTTR. Additionally, the AIT PE Support analyst will oversee design, build and deployment of the Cerner Oncology platform to new AHS organizations.. A strong understanding of an EHR and EPM solution and the technology required to support an EHR and EPM will be essential.
The AIT Physician Enterprise Support Analyst must have experience in the workflows within an ambulatory setting.
What you will be responsible for:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Tracking and handling requests for content and configuration changes, ensure timely resolution
· Following standard procedures for vetting tablespace and specialty-specific content changes and follow best practices set by National standards and/or specialty governance committees.
· Adhering to schedule of regular monitoring and maintenance of existing clinical content and configuration, identify opportunities for table clean-up
· Generating cases via Athena’s Self Service ticketing system for help with issues.
· Reviewing list of global clinical content available in Athena Clinicals (updated monthly via Athena release process).
· Building all Clinicals department-specific tables and content to prepare clinics for Go-live
What you will need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
· 1-3 years of demonstrated success in a related role;
· Requires strong listening and interpersonal skills;
· Excellent written communication needed;
· Demonstrates excellent attention to detail;
· Strong QA/editing skills and willingness to do peer-review with colleague, ensuring clinically accurate, grammatically correct content is implemented
· Ability to prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures, keeping in mind company standardization for clinical content and required approval processes
· Desire and commitment to delight internal customers and patients
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Working knowledge of athenahealth systems
· Working knowledge of Cerner, OTTR, or NextGen Ambulatory systems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Associate degree or higher in Informatics, Technology, clinical, or other related field
· 1-3 years’ experience in ambulatory systems support in place of degree.
· 1-3 years’ experience in an ambulatory setting or supporting an ambulatory practices
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Healthcare or Technology related field
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· MA, CMA, LPN, RN preferred but not required
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.